听下面5短对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的A、B C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段短对话后，你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
例：How much is the shirt?
A.￡19. 15 B. ￡9.18 C. ￡9.15
1. What color of shoes does the man want?
A. Black. B. Brown. C. White.
2. What is the man like?
A. Proud. B. Honest. C Brave
3. How does the woman like her coffee?
A. With milk only. B. With sugar only. C. With sugar and milk
4. What are the two speakers talking about?
A. A basketball player. B. A basketball team C. A basketball match
5. When will the next bus leave?
A. At 9:30. B. At 9:35. C. At 10:00.
6. What biscuits does the man think are better?
A. Chocolate biscuits. B. Strawberry biscuits. C. Cream biscuits.
7. What is the most probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. Teacher and student. B. Doctor and patient. C. Mother and son.
8. What is the man really interested in?
A. Mathematics B. Science. C. Physics.
9. What would the machine to be invented deal with?
A. Polluted air. B. Polluted water. C. Loud noise.
10. What does the man do?
A. An editor. B. A tourist. C. A guide.
11. Why does the man like Holland?
A. The people are friendly. B. The weather is excellent. C. The cheese is delicious.
12. What does the man think of the hot air balloon ride?
A. Terrible. B. Exciting. C. Dangerous.
13. How does the man’s apartment always look?
A. Empty. B. Untidy. C. Comfortable.
14. What does the man remember locking?
A. The door. B. The drawers. C. The windows.
15. Which of the following did the thief steal from the man’s apartment?
A. The refrigerator. B. The CD player. C. The computer.
16. What will the man do next?
A. Fill out a report. B. Answer more questions. C. Check for fingerprints.
17. Which of the following has something to do with the War of Independence?
A. Ford’s Theater. B. Valley Forge. C. President Lincoln.
18. What plays an important role in people’s life in America?
A. Sport. B. History. C. Education.
19. What are young people encouraged to do?
A. Value the past and focus on the future.
B. Value new things and change with the time.
C. Make heir own way and succeed.
20. What is America like in the eyes of most foreigners?
A. An idea place. B. A moving nation C. A growing country.
21. — I really can’t than enough ,sir.
A. That’s the most I could do B. No problem
C. I’m glad to have been of help D. With pleasure
22. President Xi Jinping said that China will continue to nuclear security with great efforts.
A. stick B. strengthen C. strike D. struggle
23. The young man felt it privilege to have spent day with the famous scientist.
A. the; the B. /;the C. a; a D. the; a
24. The secretary documents all the afternoon and there are still two sheets to finish.
A. is typing B. had typed