例：How much is the shirt?
A．￡19.15. B．￡9.15. C．￡9.18.
1. What does the man want to do?
A. Take photos. B. Buy a camera. C. Help the woman.
2. What are the speakers talking about?
A. A noisy night. B. Their life in town. C. A place of living.
3. Where is the man now ?
A. On his way. B. In a restaurant. C. At home.
4. What will Celia do ?
A. Find a player. B. Watch a game. C. Play basketball.
5. What day is it when the conversation takes place ?
A. Saturday. B. Sunday. C. Monday.
6. What is Sara going to do ?
A. Buy John a gift. B. Give John a surprise. C. Invite John to France.
7. What does the man think of Sara’s plan?
A. Funny. B. Exciting. C. Strange.
8. Why does Diana say sorry to Peter?
A. She has to give up her travel plan.
B. She wants to visit another city.
C. She needs to put off her test.
9. What does Diana want Peter to do?
A. Help her with her study B. Take a book to her friend C. Teach a geography lesson.
10. Why does the man call the woman?
A. To tell her about her new job. B. To ast her job program.
C. To plan a meeting with her.
11. Who needs a new flat?
A. Alex. B. Andrea. C. Miranda.
12. Where is the woman now?
A. In Baltimore. B. In New York. C. In Avon.
13. What does Jan consider most important when he judges a restaurant?
A. Where the restaurant is.
B. Whether the prices are low.
C. How well the food is prepared.
14. When did Jan begin to write for a magazine?
A. After he came back to Sweden.
B. Before he went to the United States.
C. As soon as he got his first job in 1982.
15. What does Jan do to find a good restaurant?
A. Talk to people in the street. B. Speak to taxi drivers. C. Ask hotel clerks.
16. What do we know about Jan?
A. He cooks for a restaurant. B. He travels a lot for his work.
C. He prefers American food.
21. Some experts say _______ birthrate of Chinese, after the one-child policy is relaxed, can see _______ modest increase in future.
A. the; a B. a; a C. a; / D. the; the
22. Chinese vessels ________ 646,000 square kilometers in the southern Indian Ocean in search of the missing Malaysian flight MH370.
A. have covered B. have looked C. has travelled D. had searched
23. Take some time to _______ your successes and failures.
A. account of B. reflect on C. wort D. call up
24. The charity sale our school organizes every year has taught us much. _______ we would never have learned it in class.
A. Therefore B. Meanwhile