例：How much is the shirt?
A. ￡19.15. B. ￡9.18. C. ￡9.15.
1. What time is it now?
A. 5:00. B. 6:00. C. 7:00.
2. What happened to the car last time?
A. It was moved. B. It was washed. c. It was fined.
3. What did the woman do last night?
A. Play computer games. B. Watch TV. C. Prepare the Chinese paper.
4. What will the man do tomorrow?
A. See a doctor, B. Play football. C. Watch a football match.
5. When did the man travel to the Yellowstone National Park?
A. This January. B. Last year. C. Two years ago.
6.What is the man going to do?
A. Catch a bus. B. Find the library. C. Catch a train.
7. How long has the woman been in Manchester?
A.For two days. B. For six days. C. For six months.
8. What is the probable relationship between the speakers?
A.Teacher and student. B. Husband and wife. C. Doctor and patient.
9.Why couldn't the woman sleep last night?
A.Because she coughed most of the night.
B. Because she dranch water.
C. Because she was too tired.
10. Why does the man make the call?
A. To book a hotel room. B. To book a wap call. C. To book a plane ticket.
11. What is the man's room number?
A. Room 669. B. Room 666. C. Room 696.
12.What kind of breakfast does the man want?
A. A continental breakfast.
B.A full English breakfast with extra toast.
C. A continental breakfast with extra toast.
13. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. In a shop. B. On a street. C.In a post office.
14. How long will it take to send the woman's parcel to Thailand?
A. One day. B. One week. C. One month.
15.What is the woman's final decision?
A.To send the parcel by airmail
B.To send the parcel by email.
C.To send the parcel by international signed for.
16. How much will the woman pay at last?
A. ￡10. B. ￡15. C.￡25.
17. What is the report about?
A. About the oil spill. B. About volunteers. C.About ducks and birds.
18. Who did not come to help?
A. Some businessmen. B. Some children. C. Some farmers.
19. How many birds were dead in the accident?
A. More than 100. B. Less than 300. C.Just 100.
20. What will the company do to solve the problem?
A. It will ask more volunteers to help.
B. It will get rid of the ducks and birds.
C. It will do its best to prevent this kind of accidents.